Key Specifications Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 2117U
- Display: 15.6-Inch HDF WLED with resolution up to 1366x768 glossy screen
- Operating system: Windows® 8 Home OS
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
- Storage: 500GB 5400RPM
- Optical drive: 8X DVD+/-RW
- Video graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (UMA)
- Audio: Waves MaxxAudio® 4.0
- Price Range: $379.99 - $431.99 (Prices subject to change at any time, click here to see current prices)
In terms of design, the body of the laptop made from plastic. However, apparently not the cheap plastic material. The material used is comparable to the price point, and from a personal point of view, the design of this Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK laptop looks like the type of premium due Matte Black with Textured Finish. The design is quite nice and thin body with rounded corners and thickness of this notebook is about one inch.
Pros and Cons Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK
- The price is very cheap, suitable for students as well as those of you who was having tight budgets.
- Although the price is cheap, but it has an optical drive and other interconnects, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, Ethernet, Wireless, Media Card Reader, Webcam and Bluetooth.
- Support 15-inch screen with a good picture quality.
- Hard Disk capacity is quite large with 500 GB HDD.
- Reasonable battery power, the average can last for 3 hours of usage in a state of full battery.
- Full-size keyboard with num-pad.
- Does not have VGA ports.
- Non-backlit keyboard.
- If you not so familiar with Windows 8, you need to adaptation with this new OS interface.